- Happy Curmudgeons Day!
- Happy Earned Income Tax Credit Awareness Day!
- Happy Freethinkers Day!
- Happy National Carnation Day!
- Happy Corn Chip Day!
- Happy National Preschool Health and Fitness Day!
- Happy National Puzzle Day!
- Happy Seeing Eye Dog Day!
- Happy Thomas Paine Day!
Wow, that’s a lot of celebrating. I honestly never realized there were so many holidays on any given day… But, hey, that’s great! All the more reason to celebrate!
So I saw that first holiday, Curmudgeons Day, and thought, what the heck is a curmudgeon? Well, I looked it up, and here’s what I found:
A curmudgeon is basically just a bad-tempered person. Though there isn’t a real reason for the holiday to be today or for it to even be a holiday, it’s still fun nonetheless. You can either spend the day being as grumpy as possible, or try to keep people from being a curmudgeon. However you choose to celebrate it, it’s super fun and should be celebrated!
I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration! Here’s a preview of tomorrow’s holidays:
- National Croissant Day
- National Escape Day
- National Inane Answering Message Day
- National Seed Swap Day
- School Day of Non-violence and Peace
- Yodel for Your Neighbors Day
Proof that Curmudgeon’s Day is real